We are excited to have you attend our annual Alabama NBCT Network Conference, Cultivating Relationships One Life at a Time, this . Here are a few logistics that we would like to share with you.
1. Registration is from
2. Parking will be in the front of Spain Park High School. You will see ALNBCT Network signs posted to direct your way.
3. The conference begins at 9:00 AM in the theater with our keynote, Jeff Charbonneau, and the pinning ceremony for Alabama's new NBCTs. in the front lobby. Please enter through the front doors of the Spain Park High School in Hoover. Snacks and coffee will be served.
4. Feel free to bring your own internet enabled device or laptop. Several sessions are technology-based. You will find the wireless code on the breakout session schedule.
5. Lunch and snacks will be provided. During lunch, we will have a special question and answer session with Dr. Tommy Bice, Dr. Philip Cleveland, Mr. Jeff Charbonneau, and Mrs. Julie Ramsay.
6. If you have not paid your conference fees, please be prepared to do that. You may pay with cash, check, or credit card.
7. Continue to promote the conference and your session through your social media outlets. The hashtag is #alnbct. Remind those within your school that the conference is open to all educators, and registration is still open. They do not have to be NBCTs to attend. They are welcome to register on-site.
8. Please visit our blog, alnbctnetwork.blogspot.com, for up-to-date information on breakout sessions and schedules.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We look forward to a great day of learning and networking!