We wanted to take a few minutes to give you a few tidbits to help you get the most out of the day.
- Registration will open at 8:00. We will have coffee and snacks available to you, so there's no need to swing by and pick something up on your way. We'll have it waiting for you when you arrive.
- When you arrive at Spain Park High School, look for the yellow signs pointing you to the school. You will be able to enter through the front or side doors (marked by large banners). However, the side parking lot will be closer to the registration area, which will be in front of the theatre.
- Please bring your devices as we will have free wifi available to everyone. If you would like access to handouts, digital ones are available for you to access or download from our blog.
- If you are on Twitter or Instagram, please tweet or post all of your learning throughout the day and add the hashtag, #alnbct, to your tweets so that other NBCTs and teachers can learn from afar.
- Lunch is provided in the cost of your registration. We will be having a taco and fajita bar catered by LaPaz.
- Remember that we will have a professional photographer on site to do professional head shots. He will take three digital head shots for only $15 total. This is a great opportunity to get one to use as your avatar on your Social Media accounts.
Remember that this conference is open to ALL educators and preservice teachers. It is always more fun to share your learning with others, so bring your friends and colleagues. If you have any questions for us, please let us know. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.